The Philadelphia Group Welcomes Eleven New Partners
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE : Contact: Karen Murray (215)-850-4645
Financial advisors drawn to the higher payouts, independence, and company culture of growing King of Prussia firm
King of Prussia, Pa. – March 16, 2017 – The Philadelphia Group,an independent wealth management consulting firm based in King of Prussia, Pa., announces the addition of eleven new partners. The firm provides individual and business clients with Private Wealth Management, Retirement Plan Consulting, and Insurance Protection services. Through its alliance with LPL Financial, the largest independent broker dealer in the country, the firm has access to an extensive range of resources and technology, while operating free of any bias to sell a partner institution’s proprietary products.
The new partners are listed below, along with their most recent titles and employers:
- Dan Agoglia– Director of Development, Children’s Hospital Philadelphia
- Albert Angelos – Vice President, Investments, Janney Montgomery Scott
- Norman Batansky – Financial Advisor, RBC Capital Management
- Andrew Campbell – Financial Advisor, Wells Fargo Advisors
- Colin Cissne–Financial Advisor, Janney Montgomery Scott
- Steve Cissne– Vice President, Janney Montgomery Scott
- Dan Huber – Financial Advisor, Edward Jones
- Erik Lindholm – Financial Advisor, Ameriprise Financial
- BlaiseMilanek – Managing Partner, Comprehensive Wealth Management Group
- Meg Ryan – Financial Advisor, Creative Financial Group
- Ambler Selway – Retirement Specialist, Creative Financial Group
“My vision in starting The Philadelphia Group in 2004 was to create a unique model for an advisory and investment management firm, where a partnership of independent financial advisors could own and grow their practice, with higher payouts and more freedom than what’s typical in traditional firms,” said The Philadelphia Group’s Founder and Managing Partner Joseph Elliott, III, CFP, AIF. “I am thrilled that this model is attracting top-level financial advisors who want to be part of a firm positioned for strong growth, with a great company culture and the opportunity for significant individual success.”
About The Philadelphia Group
Founded in 2004, The Philadelphia Group is an independent wealth management consulting firm with over 40 licensed and accredited advisors serving both individual and business clients in the key areas of Private Wealth Management, Retirement Plan Consulting, and Insurance Protection. The Philadelphia Group prides itself on the objective counsel it provides, free of any obligations to sell a partner institution’s proprietary products. Further, the firm’s alliance with LPL Financial, the largest independent broker dealer in the country, gives its advisors access to the advanced resources and technology of a large financial institution, while still providing clients the customized, one-on-one offerings of a boutique firm.
Securities offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advice offered through Private Advisor Group, a registered investment advisor. Private Advisor Group and The Philadelphia Group are separate entities from LPL Financial.