I’ve been working as a Retirement Plan Specialist since 2002, and have had the privilege of developing many long-lasting client relationships. I have a personal commitment to clients, the due diligence process, fiduciary consulting, and optimal plan selection.
As part of that commitment, I am dedicated to helping plan sponsors develop & maintain sound fiduciary practices, including unbiased advice regarding:
• Investment selection, and monitoring of investment selection criteria
• Platform and record keeper selection
• Fee benchmarking
• Keeping plan sponsors informed of regulatory changes
• The ability to act as a stated ERISA 3(21) or 3(38) fiduciary
• Assistance with plan documentation and administration
• Development of participant communication and education campaigns
My goal is to assist plan sponsors in improving & maintaining successful Retirement Plans that drive positive outcomes, and produce retirement readiness for participants. I do this in a manner that is transparent and simple. I work alongside any counsel, accounting professionals & other plan partners to accomplish this.
I hold the Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) & Chartered Retirement Plan Specialist (CRPS®) designations. In addition, I hold series 6, 7, 63 & 66 securities registrations through LPL Financial & applicable insurance licenses.
Specialties: Retirement Plans, Retirement Plan Consulting
Financial Services Representative, Financial Advisor