I’ve been working as a Retirement Plan Specialist for 18 years, and have had the privilege of developing many long-lasting client relationships. I have a personal commitment to clients, the due diligence process, fiduciary consulting, and optimal plan selection.
As part of that commitment, I am dedicated to helping plan sponsors develop and maintain sound fiduciary practices, including unbiased advice regarding:
• Investment selection, and monitoring of investment selection criteria
• Platform and record keeper selection
• Fee benchmarking
• Keeping plan sponsors informed of regulatory changes
• The ability to act as a stated ERISA 3(21) or 3(38) fiduciary
• Assistance with plan documentation and administration
• Development of participant communication and education campaigns
My goal is to assist plan sponsors in improving and maintaining successful Retirement Plans that drive positive outcomes, and produce retirement readiness for participants. I do this in a manner that is transparent and simple. I work alongside any counsel, accounting professionals and other plan partners to accomplish this.
I hold the Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) designation. In addition, I hold series 6, 7 and 63 securities registrations through LPL Financial and applicable insurance licenses.
Specialties: Retirement Plans, Retirement Plan Consulting
• Pension & 401k Consulting
• Personal Financial Strategies
• Executive Compensation Plans
• Wealth Distribution/Tax Efficient Strategies
• College Education Funding Strategies